Information concerning Covid-19 and events
OUR CONCERT PROGRAM AND HOW IT IS AFFECTED BY COVID-19
We operate in accordance with rules and advice from national authorities, and have as a result of the infection control measures postponed and canceled a number of events. Our program page is continuously updated with information on which events are affected. There will also be changes to events planned for this autumn. Tickets holders will be contacted as soon as we have more information on what is possible to implement and how.
INFORMATION FOR TICKET HOLDERS
In terms of concerts and performances that are postponed or canceled, we will contact all tickets holders continuously and as soon as we have information about new dates, refunds, etc.
SAFETY MEASURES WHEN VISITING US
It is important to us, that you feel safe when visiting the Concert Hall during these times. Below is how we plan for your cultural experience to take place under safe conditions:
- All concerts and events are limited to a maximum of 200 audience members, and with a distance of one metre between each audience member. If you are with family or others in your “cohort”, you can sit closer.
- For concerts with bar service, audience members have to order and pay using the QR code available at their table.
- Audience members must use the Concert Hall’s main entrance on arrival.
- The doors to the Concert Hall open no later than 20 minutes before the concert starts.
- After the concert, we will sometimes inform audience members to leave the Concert Hall through other exits than the main entrance. We do this to be able to carry out cleaning between events. This is also done to avoid “mass gatherings”, in an area with limited space.
More information about the details pertaining to each individual event is sent by text message to ticket holders. In addition, you will be informed by our staff, when you arrive at the Concert Hall. Thank you for visiting us and respecting infection control rules accordingly. We hope you enjoy your time with us!
OUR BOX OFFICE
Due to the current situation, our opening hours are somewhat limited.
You can reach The Box Office in Stavanger Concert Hall by tel: 51 53 70 00 (Option 1) on Monday–Friday from 10am to 1pm.
The Box Office is physically open only on Thursdays from 12pm to 7pm. Otherwise open when events take place.
Spiseriet, the restaurant in Stavanger Concert Hall, is open Wednesday–Saturday from 11am to 8pm, and Sundays from 12pm to 4pm. Changes may occur, so please visit Spiseriet’s website for updates and table booking.